User-agent: * Allow: / Living in Zen.: Japan earthquake and Tsunami.

3/17/2011

Japan earthquake and Tsunami.



Last weeks we had knew about the disaster in Japan where's the origin of Zen.

I have to say I'm really sorry in this and everything what happen there and hope everything better as soon as possible.

When I think about it I had cried,this make me very worry about everybody there whose had suffer from disaster.

If I can doing anything better than what I had do,I'll do it for this.

Japan is one of the most place in the world I want to go to travel and visited them.

In my everyday life , I had found Japanese around me.

When I was a children I known and love many cartoons from Japan, Arale,Doraemon , I used to wake up in the morning to watch them in the television.



When I was young I known Crayon Chinjung ,and this books make me smiley.
When I was suffering in the problem in my life I had known Zen, and Zen make me still be a real human.

If Zen make me strong I hoped Zen must be make any people there strong and more stronger than me because there could be better understand it more than me.

Japanese had suffering any trouble for any time in their history and after a trouble Japan always wake up and have strong standing and developed more.

So I hope this time will be too.

For most of my mind,and if any word in this blog is say about bad things please forgive me ,I don't had any attention for bad thing,only worry and hope everything better in Japan only.It may be from my English language but my real mind is hopeful of everybody get off from this disaster.





This is some stories for reading.


The muddy road.

Once they walked together to Tanzania and Ekido on a muddy road.

 It was still raining heavily.

After a bend, they met a beautiful girl,kimono and silk scarf, which could not cross
the road."Come on, girl" said Tanzan at once. 

Then he took her in arm and carried it over the puddles.
Ekido did not say anything until that night had no reached a temple to spend the night. So do not could no longer restrain himself. "We monks do not approach the
women, "he told Tanzan, " and even less than young and pretty. And 'dangerous. 



Why did you do? ".

"I am that girl I left there," said Tanzan.

"You're still the taking with you?"'

No comments:

Post a Comment