User-agent: * Allow: / Living in Zen.: Alone in the university.

5/20/2011

Alone in the university.



Today I feel so alone feel like I'm the only one in the university,no one to talk on one to say with me alone in the room and fell like alone in the university.

The feeling like this in one of non happy feeling in human life, and I think everybody had felt alone in their life time.

If we think about Zen ,I had ever read how to attack and live with the feeling alone .

Zen told me to live and feel lonely as much as possible.
Don't try to go away or escape from this feeling, cause this is one of the best time in the life.

If we feel lonely that's our mind told us to listen about it.
Our mind try to told how it feeling.

Can you listen to your mind ?
Why we feel lonely ? 

If you look inside your mind you will known that reason of lonely feeling.

And my answer from my mind when I try to ask and looking inside it is I feel alone because I'm too weak in many problem in my life.

I try to diet to slim , I try to request someone to come into my life but, I can't.

So, what I have to do...And I make my own decision to stop diet and read some book and go to bed and wake up in the morning,stop expect in another. It 's only me . 



Stop Loneliness all by myself sitting down watching a deep look into the mind.

And breathe deeply.

Ready to fight a new day.

Loneliness would pass away.

As darkness disappears when a new sunrise.

Nothing is sustainable.

Japanese Cast Iron Pot tea set Black ARR w/ Trivet



Life is just one

Into a smile.

Make life happy.

Loneliness would pass.

And happiness, it would replace itself in the loneliness.

Reversible Spinning Om Yin Yang Sterling Silver Pendant

There are lots of people who seemed more than us.

I came to know loneliness.

Do not be a big problem.

Loneliness over and gone.

End of life we are happy for almost every day.


Zen (House on Water) Art Poster Print - 24x36

No comments:

Post a Comment